Contact us no less than 24 hours in advance to cancel or reduce the number of players.
For both the golf course and practice facility-
Collared shirts are required. Cut-off shorts, t-shirts, denim jeans, and tank tops are not allowed. Shorts must be Bermuda length. Soft spikes only.
Private property at Plantation Lakes is defined by white out of bounds stakes. Golfers are not permitted to trespass onto private property, which includes residents’ yards, patios, etc.
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
Outside food, beverages, and coolers are not permitted. Food and beverages are available for purchase at the snack bar and a cooler with ice is provided with each golf cart.
For bar & grille hours and info, visit: plantationlakesclub.com/the-landing/
A golf cart displaying a Handicap Flag may be driven nearer to the green or tee. At no time should a golf cart displaying a Handicap Flag be parked or driven on the green or tee. No golf cars are allowed beyond the boundary of the golf course which is defined by out-of-bounds stakes. In case of inclement weather or “cart path only” golf course conditions, golf carts are also restricted to the cart paths. Handicap Flag Privileges are extended only to the person who has submitted valid documentation and has been approved for its use. This privilege does not extend to an additional golf cart rider or other person who is not registered for Handicap Flag Privileges.
All tee times reserved by any players prior to 3pm are committed to a mandatory golf cart.
If the course is designated cart path only, Golfers may walk the course for the same fee prior to 3pm.
COURSE RULES & ETIQUETTE:
- Be respectful of private property surrounding the golf course. Under no circumstances shall golf carts be driven on, or any shot played from, any area other than golf course property.
- Designated restrooms can be found on holes 5 and 15. Please only use the designated restrooms on course or in the clubhouse.
- Slow play detracts from an enjoyable round of golf. It is club policy that all rounds shall be played in an allowed time of four (4) hours and twenty (20) minutes. Groups that fall more than one hole behind pace should make every effort to catch up, and may be informed of their standing on the course by a staff member and be asked to increase pace.
- Golfers reserving groups with less than four (4) players are subject to be paired up with additional golfers. Golfers must then complete the round with the assigned players.
- Each golfer is entitled to one (1) seat per cart, meaning golfers may be required to share golf cart with another golfer. Separate golf cart rentals are not permitted.
- Each player must have a set of golf clubs and a golf bag when playing the golf course.
- No more than four players per group are permitted unless authorized by the golf professional staff.
- Practice golf activities shall be limited to the designate practice area near hole 1 and 10. Practice is prohibited on the golf course.
- Practice balls are property of the Club and are not to be removed from the practice area.
- Please repair ball marks on greens and replace/fill divots in fairways. Sand mix is provided with each golf cart.
- If assistance is needed on the course, do not hesitate to call the Golf Shop at (302) 933-8072.
Plantation Lakes does not possess an inclement weather warning or detection system. Golfers are advised they are playing at their own risk and staff are under no obligation to warn, retrieve, and/or remove anyone from the golf course due to inclement weather, including lightning. Golfers may suspend their round at any time upon their own determination of the dangers of existing, impending or threatening inclement weather and golfers may be eligible for a rain check. Plantation Lakes is not responsible for injuries or damage resulting from inclement weather.
From Route 113, you will turn South on Route 24 in Millsboro. Plantation Lakes entrance is approximately 1 mile south on Route 24
Plantation Lakes Golf Shop
The Landing Clubhouse: lower level
20301 Charlotte Blvd.
Millsboro, Delaware 19966